GC International Trade provides the opportunity for businesses to meet and speak with market and sector experts from all over the globe about export and international growth opportunies.
If you are a business based in the North West, England and interested in going international, our 1-2-1 meetings, roundtable sessions and consultations are great opportunities for you to get the market and sector knowledge you need for your international growth plan. You will have the chance to talk to the market and sector experts on a personal basis and ask any questions you have. See our upcoming consultations and 121 meetings below. Our 121 meetings have limited spaces so if you're interested, please book as soon as possible.
- 05/02: 1-2-1 meetings for US market - multiple sectors with Tim Bush-President of ERCM
- 10 - 11/02: 1-2-1 meetings - Aerospace in India with Bart D'Souza-Head of Aerospace at Department for International Trade
- 13/02: Advanced Engineering Sector Updates from Douglas Barnes-Head of Advanced Engineering at Department for International Trade and the team
- 14/02: Meeting Petrobas from Brazil - for businesses in the Engergy sector
- 26/02: Consumer Goods Sector in New Zealand - 1-2-1 meetings with The Market
- 26/02: Nuclear sector in Japan with Keith Franklin from Department for International Trade Tokyo
- 27/02: Infrastructure, Construction and Water Industry in UAE - 1-2-1 meetings with Rashid Kawaja, DIT, Trade & Investment Advisor
- 28/02: Investment and Retail sector in Kuwait - 1-2-1 meetings with Romeo Rosario, DIT, Trade & Investment Advisor
- 28/02: Infrastructure sector in Kuwait - 121 meetings with Siraj Hatim Bhai, DIT, Senior Trade Advisor
- 02/03: India market talk - 121 meetings and roundtable with Ajay Sethi, ASA and International Trade Advisors from Department for International Trade
- 05/03: ODI in Africa - 121 meetings with DHTMC Africa - Alastair Long
- 10/03: E-Exporting - 121 meetings with Tom Dixon from E-Exporting Team, Department for International Trade.
- 11/03: Thailand and Indonesia - 121 meetings with Greg Watkins and Chris Wren from British Chambers of Commerce.
- 23/03: Consumer Goods in New Zealand - 121 meetings with Trade Me (A New Zealand Marketplace)
- 30/03: Germany - 121 meetings with Chris McNulty from Department for International Trade Germany.
- 23/04: Mexico's automotive industry - 121 meetings with Daphne Zul & Alejandra Rodríguez, Department for International Trade Mexico (Monterray)
To book for the sessions above, please click "Book Now" below and send our Event Team an email. Please clarify the sessions you would like to attend in the email so that our event team can make sure to reserve a space for you.
No articles were found.