What is Northern Powerhouse Trade Mission to Cosmoprof 2020
GC International Trade is delivering a trade mission for businesses on behalf of The Department for International Trade to visit Cosmoprof Worldwide in Bologna. This is one of the world’s largest trade shows specially covering all areas of the cosmetics and professional beauty industry for 53 years. Cosmoprof, Bologna is a door for all beauty businesses to step out to a world of trading opportunities and innovative ideas.
What will you get from attending NPH Cosmoprof mission 2020?
2020 Cosmoprof is the best event for businesses who are looking to grow internationally in this sector, flourish and find global partners.
Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna consists of 3 connected sub-sector exhibitions – Cosmopack (dedicated to cosmetic supply chains), Cosmo Perfumery & Cosmetics and Cosmo Hair & Nail & Beauty Salon.
- Perfume and Cosmetics (12th-15th March)
- Nail, Hair and Beauty (13th-16th March)
- Cosmopack for machinery/ingredients (12th-16th March)
In 2020, ten panel discussions will deal with five main topics: future, trends, markets, digital and sustainability. More than 150 speakers from all around the world will inspire attendees on what to expect in the beauty world of tomorrow. The biggest experts in beauty, nails, hair and spas will exclusively look at the mega trends, technologies and treatments that will revolutionise the sector in the next ten years.
Attending the mission, you will have access to the following programme activities:
- A pre-mission briefing and workshop which get you prepared to maximise your participation in the trade mission.
- A mission brochure featuring your company’s profile and info that will be sent to sector teams and partners to promote your attendance as a UK business, maximise your chance of networking and signing trade deals.
- A Northern Power House networking event
- An entry pass to Cosmoprof exhibitions which consists of over 3,000 exhibitors from all over the globe and over 265,000 visitors.
Do not miss out this valuable opportunity of stepping out into the world and ultimate international growth for beauty businesses.
The 2020 mission has been postponed due to coronavirus outbreak in Italy. If you're interested in the mission, please feel free to sign up to our newsletter to receive updates as soon as the new dates for the mission available.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter