About the event
The Department for International Trade is offering businesses an opportunity to visit Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, the world’s gathering place for leading businesses from the consumer technologies industry.
The mission will provide a unique opportunity for any Northern Powerhouse based company operating in the 5G, automotive, blockchain, health and wellness, home and family, immersive entertainment, product design and manufacturing, robotics or sports sector to visit CES. The exhibition has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for 50 years — the global stage where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace.
What Are the Benefits?
Participating delegates will:
- Be accompanied by an experienced mission manager
- Attend a pre-mission briefing and post mission follow up support session
- Gain entry into the show
- Be a part of the NPH Pod on DIT’s UK Technology Pavilion
- Have access to meetings with DIT Sector and Overseas Commercial Team
- Have the opportunity to demonstrate their technology on a global stage and meet key players in the consumer electronics market
- Participate in DIT’s sector team programme of events including networking opportunities
- Attend a NPH evening networking event at the show
- Get a delegate profile in the NPH mission brochure
Companies will be selected in a competitive process, based on their capabilities and their suitability for representation at the CES 2021. We expect to notify successful companies from early December. Companies must be from the Northern Powerhouse Region (NW, Y&H, NE)
There is a registration cost of £100 plus VAT per delegate to join the mission. Companies will need to pay for their own travel and accommodation costs.
Eligible SMEs may qualify for financial support of £750 towards the cost of flights and hotels from their local DIT team.
Booking for this CES mission will be coming soon. If you're interested in participating, sign up below to our newsletter to be notified as soon as the registration is open.