You Can Export - Export Market Research - Mar 18 - St Helens
About the event
The workshop is aimed at businesses that are new to exporting and those who may have made some, perhaps reactive, international sales.
At this workshop, you will have the chance to be interactive and network with the speaker as well as other delegates to reflect on your own business and propose the best practice and strategy from what you learn.
You will be assisted to go through all the unique characteristics of your businesses and identify the struggles and barriers you will potentially be experiencing in terms of entering a new market. That will be followed by learning how to recognise your own strengths and weaknesses and creating an ultimate entry strategy.
By the end of the workshop, you will aim to:
- Be better equipped to develop their company’s strategic export plan.
- Recognise the importance of selecting appropriate target markets, researching them and developing an entry strategy
- Understand the route to market options available for establishing a suitable local presence in their target markets, including e-commerce, agents and distributors, and the importance of protecting their IP
- Gain an insight into how to promote and sell their products and services abroad, how to fulfil orders and the importance of having a clear communications strategy
- Have an awareness and appreciation of Government and other regional services open to them